#3 do you think
dont like/ prefer
don`t believe/ is always cheating
are paul and peter doing
are going/ do you want
№1. Darts - дартс;
bowling - боулинг;
backgammon - нарды;
chess - шахматы;
billiards - бильярд.
Ответ: 1 - е ; 2 - d ; 3 - a ; 4 - b ; 5 - c.
Ответ: 1 - board ; 2 - win ; 3 - boring ; 4 - Scrabble ; 5 - puzzles.
1. A: What do you think of chess.
B: I don't like it, actually, I prefer playing darts.
2. A: ...
B: Oh no! I don't believe he is a good player. He is always cheating!
3. A: What are Paul and Peter doing now?
B: They are playing backgammon at the moment.
4. A: Mary and I are going to the drama club now. Do you want to come with us?
B: ... My friend and I are having dinner now.
5. A: Carol is flying to Madrid now.
B: Do you know for how long?
A: She usually stays there for a couple of weeks.
It was an unusual (необычное) morning. Jason got up early, at 5.00 a.m. He went to the kitchen. His grandpa was there. Breakfast was ready. After breakfast Jason and his grandpa left the house. They took their bikes and rode to the river. They started fishing. That morning they cayght 7 fish. Jason caught only one fish but i...
L: Excuse me. Where's the Post Office, please?
P: The Post Office? Go straight ahead. Take the first street on the right. No, don't take the first street, take the second street. And then take the second street on the left. The Post Office is next to a big bank....
Употребите данные в скобках прилагательные в сравнительной или превосходной степени. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Today the weather is (good) than it was yesterday. 2. Our room is (comfortable) than yours. 3. The Nurek Dam is one of the (high) dams in the world. 4. The Himalayas are (high) than the Alps. 5. The M...