Помогите решить упражнение 53
1 there is no language which can exist without gramma
2 vocabulary is essential part of gramma
3 of course it does, without training you won't be able to remember anything.
4. If you are interested in something it goes better.
5. Sometimes phrasal verbs by themselves can mean opposite things.
6. If you don't keep yourself up to date with idioms you won't know which ones are old fashioned and not used any more
7 if you use the intonation wrongly you can sound rude.
8.if you know both formal and informal English you will never mix them up
9. Sure it is. Then you'll be able to communicate with people around you
10. Of course it is know that reading develops all your skills in learning language
11 listening is one of the most difficult parts in learning any language.
12. Sure it isn't . You will never know it perfectly well. There will alway be something to learn.
1. Peter answered the phone
2. She gave a present to me
3. The children swam in the river yesterday...
Exercise II. Complete using the words: rent pipe hedge tilted bunk beds attic block cramped tiny ceiling
1. A: Where’s the nearest bank?
B: Go straight on. It’s only a … from here.
2. While clearing up the … you may come across a lot of unexpected things.
3. Aunt Silvia is extremely proud ...
1. There are .... apples in the cupboard. Can I have on?
2. Have we got ....... bananas at home?
3. There is .... spoon on the table.
4. There is ... chair near the TV set.
5. We have ..... milk. Go snd buy ...... .
6. We need ... salt.
7. How much is ...... pair of shoes?
8. We haven`t got ...