Английский язык Архивный вопрос
1) Find the verb or the phrase which means:...
1. a person who isn't able to see
2. a group of dogs
3. a person who keeps animals
4. the disability of hearing
5. a lovely animal
6. the disability of seeing colours
7. to do what you are told
8. having a great worth / value
2) Fill in the gaps with There is/There are
1. ... a lot of information for homework on the internet.
2. ... many musical culture samples on Gobustan rocks.
3. ... many ways of communication nowadays.
4. ... a lot of modern equipment in our school now.
5. ... millions of blogs on the web.
3) Complete the dialogue and act it out. ( и еще перевод текста)
Maks: There is a program on TV tonight about search and rescue dags. Do you want to watch it with me ?
Jane: I know about guide dogs. But I don't know anything about search and rescue dogs. What do ''search'' and ''rescue'' mean?
Maks: ''Search" means '' to look for''. ''Rescue'' means ''to help someone in a dangerous situation''.
Jane: What do these dogs do?
Maks: When there is a disaster , like an earthquake or a flood they help the workers to find missing people. They save people's lives.
Jane: Oh, really? How can they do that?
Maks: They have a great sense of smell. They can find things that people can't.
Jane: Do they need a lot of tranning?
Английский языкНомер 8 пожалуйста.!!!!!!!!...
Английский языкПоставте првельную форму глагола
Maria loves_____ (go) to the park with her friends....
Английский языкПомогите пожалуйста с номером Посчитайте количество......
Английский языкПомогите пожалуйста сделать номер 2...