She had a book. She did not gave an iPod*.
Did she have a book? Yes, she did.
Did she gave an iPod? No, she didnt.
Complete with have, had or did not have.
She _____ an iPod.
He ______ a drink.
They ____ bags.
They ______ books
Did she ______ a sandwich? No, she did not.
Did she _______ a drink? Yes, she did
Помогите пожалуйста! :с (Никитка :3)
1) She has an iPod.
2) He has a drink. (а вообще там может быть и "had", и "didn't have").
3) They have bags (то же самое, что в скобках ко второму).
4) They have books. (аналогично).
5) Did she have a sandwich? No, she didn't.
6) Did she have a drink? Yes, she did.
I have a very good friend. His (her) name is ... Friends are very important in our life. I think one cannot live without friends. The most important thing for being good friends, to my mind, is to be ready to help one another in any situation, nevertheless how difficult it is, to support one another and to solve all t...